WSA 2014-2015 Mission
The HBS Women’s Student Association mission is to support women at HBS and to actively foster a community that will help women be successful – both during and after the MBA program – via relevant programming and proactive advocacy.
To achieve our mission, the WSA supports members and the HBS community by:
- Involving the entire HBS community in constructive dialogue about gender dynamics on campus and in the workplace
- Working with HBS administration to address gender issues on campus
- Facilitating mentorship, networking, and social events that foster long-term relationships
- Building an active network that connects current female students and alumnae
- Providing educational programming to enrich all students, including review sessions, speakers, workshops and an annual conference